Sunday, January 8, 2012

Jealousy

Sorry to say, but I couldn't find a poem that makes me jealous. But I found one that I really like and that I can relate to and understand its meaning.
The poem is "The Poet", By: Tom Wayman. Link: http://www.loc.gov/poetry/180/015.html
 I really liked how nobody can relate or understand a poet unless they are some kind of poet themselves. I love the line:
" May speak much but makes little sense."
Why do I like it? Because it's so true about being an artist like myself. Fact: There isn't a huge difference between an artist that paints and an artist that writes. They just interpret the same thing in different ways. Everyone is an artist in some way. Just some are more into their own world of creation than others. But we can all relate to each other even though we are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment