Monday, September 26, 2011

Fears

I'm afraid of sharing my talents while being a show off. I'm afraid of rejection. I'm afraid that I will lose my job. I'm afraid of  too much attention. I'm afraid of failing school. I'm afraid of heights. I'm afraid homecoming won't turn out. I'm afraid of going to prom. I'm afraid to grow up. I'm afraid to drive and get my license because that shows that I'm growing up.  I'm afraid to face reality. I'm afraid that life will end too soon. I'm afraid that I won't get married. I'm afraid of change. I'm afraid of talking to people. I'm afraid to be better than someone and making them angry. I'm afraid of my talents. I'm afraid that I won't be able to fly. I'm afraid of my Father. I'm afraid of being accepted. I'm afraid of being different. I'm afraid of being the same. I'm afraid of doing something wrong. I'm afraid of my tummy not being filled with food. I'm afraid. I'm afraid.

2 comments:

  1. I like this. I think a lot of us have similar fears. I connected to this, and that made it even better.
    Thanks!
    ~Pond

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the line Im afraid of my tummy not being filled with food. i totally agree. scary stuff!

    ReplyDelete