Monday, September 26, 2011

Death

Dead, is not alive. In order for one thing to be considered alive, it must be moving in some way, or through something. It's a thing that's experienced physically, mentally, and spiritually. Everyone has experienced this loss. If we didn't, we wouldn't be alive. We learn from it. We grow from it. But most of all, we understand it. There is no power over death, we can only prevent others from dying.
When death comes across my mind, I think of disappointment and great loss. It takes time to recover, but when we do recover we find that we are stronger then we ever have been. The question everyone needs to ask themselves is: If I died today, what would be my regrets? What could I have done better? Then when you find out your answer you can act on it, because you're still alive. You're still alive.

2 comments:

  1. I like the end lines a lot. The fact that we can change things. And we don't need to worry about death as long as we are happy with who we are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very enlightening, I sincerely believe that your right and that everyone needs a revaluation of where they are at and where I need to go. Great job, Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete