Monday, November 7, 2011

Blurbs.

Coldplay- Paradise 
butterfly wallpaper
Penny was a plain lonely girl, who had too much to go through in life, because she expected too much from everything. She runs away from her current life and starts a journey to discover what it's like to fly, soar and be free. She closes her eyes, and dreams of paradise. 

Tinnie Tempah - Written in the Stars ft. Eric Turner (Clean version)

Were you somebody that nobody ever cared about? This is the story for you. Tinnie Tempah, known as the first to land on the planet Mars, tells us his story. A young boy filled with nothing but despair and grief living on the streets finally makes a difference. He screams until he was heard out. But through all of this grief and then warmth, how did he stay the way he is...and why?

Globus- Orchards of Mines 

Memories. Those are things that are in the past, and with no future. Some are good, some are evil. But mine are guilt, and anguish. My brother..well, he's gone. I gave up everything to see him again, that's where my journey started. 
I got to see him again after my long journey. "I promise! I will come back for you! Just you wait! Wait for me! " I told him right before the doors closed on me. The truth is cruel, isn't it brother?
 Now, my journey continues. How much longer until I can bring him back? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Paradise song. I saw Coldplay perform the song on a talk show and now I can't get it out of my head. Your blurb makes me want to listen to it again.

    ReplyDelete