Friday, October 28, 2011

Swearing.

You  know,  I really don't like swearing. I have friends that swear around me and it just bugs me. But, it bugs me more to know that I don't say anything about it. You know what's worse? When teachers swear in the middle of class. It just makes me sad to know that because they are better than that. They have better vocabulary than that. One of my teachers is a great example of this. If this teacher swears in class, they give the class they swore in extra credit. That happened in my class, only once. I believe every teacher should do this because they know it's rude and disrespectful towards the students. Swearing doesn't prove that your cool, it only shows that they can't use other vocabulary. That only makes them look stupid right? There are other ways to express your emotions with different words, ok?

1 comment: